- Developed Foreign Currency Exchange Software using Visual Basic 5.0 and Oracle 7.3. Implemented the software in various branches of the company.
- Install and configure system software and third-party software; and analyze and resolve complex performance user/system problems and outages.
Tools and technologies: Visual Basic 5.0, Crystal Reports 6.0,PL/Sql,,Oracle 7.3
- Production development/support of in-house applications. Developing application and program specifications for emergency maintenance and/or Service requests from users.
- Manage and prioritize work. Provide status and meet with both IT and Business for daily operational issues. Performed analysis and coding of the software. Developed and maintained all the projects documentation.
Tools and technologies: PL/Sql, Forms 4.5, Reports 2.5 and Oracle 7.3.
- Served as the Project Manager for the implementation.
- Implemented Maximo Inventory and Asset Management modules for healthcare supply replenishment.
- Authored fit/gap analysis for all Inventory and Asset Management.
- Converted all Inventory and Asset Management data from legacy system.
- Authored test scripts and managed end-to-end system testing.
- Managed and authored SOP changes.
Regional Hospital System – Warehouse Management System (WMS) Selection
- Served as the Project Manager for the WMS selection process.
- Process mapped all business processes from the setting of inventory levels based upon historical usage, through all automated material flow, all the way to clinical Point-of-Use (POS).
- Evaluated PeopleSoft, Oracle WMS, Tecsys, and HighJump.
- Authored fit/gap analysis for all business processes against all evaluated software.
Stepped into complex client situations to assess and provide state-of-the-art Oracle different version and PeopleSoft solutions for Finance, Business Intelligence, and CRM, Human Resource, retail, health care, Manufacturing and telecom Sectors. Analyzed and documented business needs/risks; conducted fit-gap analysis of business requirements and enhancement requests; and maintained compliance with industry regulations. Provided to ongoing business, data, and systems analyses to build productive relationships with clients, colleagues, and managers and coordinated local and offshore teams.
Hand on experience in installation and database creation through DBCA and Manually of various oracle software 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g and 12c on various operating platform which include Red Hat Enterprise Linux, UNIX (HP-UX), Sun Solaris as well Windows servers.
Hand on experience in installation and database creation of 4 nodes RAC on ASM and OCFS Device on 10g, 11g and support as well which include all CRS admin activity to take the backup of OCR and Voting Disk, Recover and health check.
Good expertise in installing and configuring PeopleSoft HRMS and FSCM Application (Tool Version 8.4x and above Application Version 8.8x and above) on Windows Server 2008,Solaris and Linux, and configuring Application Server/PSNT and PSUNIX and Webserver as well as configuration, support of Apache, Web logic, Tomcat, Tuxedo tools. Good expertise in PeopleSoft Tool/Application upgrades from 8.49 to 8.52.06 and 8.52.06 to 8.53 and 54 and Application (HRMS and FSCM) from 8.9 to9 and 9 to 9.1 and 9.1 to 9.2 versions on Solaris operating system and also having great expertise to setup Patch Update Manager (PUM).
Hand on experience in Tax-updates, patches, Bundles and Maintenance Packs of PeopleSoft, Project migration. PeopleSoft Change Assistant (CA),Agent Manage, Cobol compilation, SQR Migration, SAS-70 Execution, Project Migration, Compare Report, SYSAUDIT & DDAUDIT, Application Designer, Data mover, Search Server, Integration Broker, Report Node, Application Server Manage as well Process Scheduler Manage.
Expertise Backup and recovery of Oracle Database of different utility, Rman Backup as well as Rman catalog backup server (Incremental & Cumulative Backups). As per Client need also performed hot backup and Cold backup. Hand on experience in Logical Backup (Exp/imp and Expdp Impdp).
Performed Yearly and half year Disaster recovery test for of Oracle Database.
Monitor database utilization and capacity to meet application demands. Completed minimized the space related errors in Oracle Databases by conducting month review with Senior Management and addresses the space issues proactively. Performed server Database reorg activity to reduce drastic change on database spaces utilization.
Conducted Performance Review of Oracle Database for business to generated Explain Plan, AWR, ADDM, ASH, Trace, Hints reports, Stats from Oracle 8i,9i,10g,11g and 12c databases and analyzed the reports for Oracle wait events, time consuming SQL queries, Tablespace growth, database growth. Involved in SQL Query tuning and provided tuning recommendations to ERP jobs, time/CPU consuming queries.
Intensive exposure active Data Guard and Manual Standby database and support as well. Handled multiple projects for zero downtime migrations and multi master replications using Streams and Golden gate solutions.
Hand on experience PSU Patches, Securities Patches, Patches
Hand on experience security administration management activities, such as enrolling users. Granting privileges to users. Controlling and monitoring of user access to the database including, Granting and revoking of privileges and roles and table space quotas also having expertise to implementing on Auditing, TDE, Splunk.
MS SQL Database Admin, Database Design, Visual Basic Application Development
MS SQL Server Database Administration & Database Design
Client: HTA Limited, Project: COSMOS (COmprehensive System for Media Operations and Services)
- Implemented Contracts, Work Orders, AP, Invoice & Payment Modules for Advertising & Media System
- Managed Business Processes for Advertising & Media Agency for various mediums like Billboard, TV, Cinema, Print etc.
Project: Construction Monitoring & Planning, Contracts, Procurement, Inventory and Payables Financial Systems
- Implement / SDLC for Building, Construction, Labor Contracts, PO, Procurement; Build Consensus & Implement Solutions
- Requirement Gathering, BRD, Traceability Matrix, Functional / Tech Solutions for Business Problems, Presented Solutions
- Environment: ERP, AP, PO, Inventory, Item Master, Supplier Setup, Service Contracts, Supply Chain & Construction Planning
Environment: PowerBuilder, Visual Basic, Oracle Database
- Railway & Railroad Management System. Efficient Tracking & Analysis Systems using Client/Server Systems & RDBMS
- Managed Railroad Repair Tracking System; Railway Engine/Coaches Repair Tracking Systems, Railway Business Process